Picton Heights Water Booster Pumping Station
The Picton Heights Booster Pumping Station was originally owned and operated by the Department of National Defence, before being sold to a private developer, and ultimately conveyed to the County of Prince Edward as part of development negotiations. Ainley Group was involved throughout the negotiation process. The booster pumping station supplies water to the Town of Picton and to the Macaulay Village subdivision.
Knox Road East Water & Wastewater Servicing Project
The Knox Road East Water & Wastewater Servicing Project in the Town of Wasaga Beach employed Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) in locating water & sewage services under the Nottawasaga River.
- Powerline Road Watermain – Town of Wasaga Beach
- New CUPE Headquarters – LEED Certified Gold
- Ottawa’s First Biofilter
- Bexhill Road EA – Region of Peel
- Horizontal Directional Drill Project – Barrie, Ontario
- Black Ash Creek – Phase III
- Barrie Reservoirs Rechlorination Project
- Billings Hurdman Interconnection Watermain – Ottawa
- Georgian Trails Pedestrian Bridges
- OPWA Project of the Year Award