Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa
Ainley Group is currently seeking a Senior Land Development Project Engineer to join our Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa office. As a successful candidate, you will use your management and technical abilities to plan and deliver all aspects of land development projects in a dynamic design team setting.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to utilize your strong technical and interpersonal skills while coordinating projects and interfacing with clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate on various project teams to coordinate and assist with a wide variety of land development and municipal projects, including functional servicing, preliminary and final designs, and contract administration.
- Perform engineering design and analysis including storm and sanitary design, site grading design, water distribution system design, and storm water management modeling for major land development / subdivision development projects.
- Develop project proposals, timelines and specifications in conjunction with Project Managers.
- Identify requirements, prepare and modify plans/designs, technical reports and submissions to support projects through various municipal and provincial approvals.
- Review designs and deliverables for quality control.
- Assist and guide EITs / technicians / technologists.
- Coordinate approvals with municipalities, ministries and other agencies.
- Assist with ongoing project management/tracking to ensure timeliness of deliverables.
- Assist with client relations.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) licensed in Ontario with a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience in civil engineering (municipal, land development).
- Extensive expertise with land development and subdivision development design and administration.
- Strong knowledge of the municipal approval process for zoning and land development permits.
- Extensive experience performing engineering design and analysis specifically of land development / subdivision development projects including storm and sanitary design, site grading design, water distribution system design, and storm water management modeling.
- Proficient with AutoCAD (Civil 3D Preferred) would be an asset.
- Ability to mentor and support team members while prioritizing multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Flexible schedule and work life balance.
- Salary increase based on performance.
- Sick leave and personal leave.
- Comprehensive benefit plan upon hiring.
- Matched pension plan upon hiring.
- Participation in a company profit-sharing plan.
- Continuous training and professional development.
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees.
- Access to advanced technology tools.
And much more!
Senior Land Development Engineer
Location: Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa