Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa
Ainley Group is currently seeking CAD Civil Designers to join our Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa offices. As the successful candidate, you will use your technical abilities to prepare design and contract drawings, cross-sections, schedules and quantity estimates for municipal infrastructure projects in a dynamic team setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare preliminary and detailed designs associated with municipal infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate project drawings with project managers, CAD staff and others.
- Ensure that the projects’ needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate and mentor junior staff working within the division.
- Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.) or Civil Technician with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a design office in Ontario.
- Strong computer software skills including AutoCAD Civil 3D, Word, Excel & MS Project.
- Experience with Microstation & InRoads would be an asset.
- Familiarity with various municipal & regional design and drafting standards.
- Experience in preliminary design and detailed design associated with municipal infrastructure projects.
- Independent, organized and motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Flexible schedule and work life balance.
- Salary increase based on performance.
- Sick leave and personal leave.
- Comprehensive benefit plan upon hiring.
- Matched pension plan upon hiring.
- Participation in a company profit-sharing plan.
- Continuous training and professional development.
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees.
- Access to advanced technology tools.
And much more!
CAD Civil Designers (2)
Location: Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa