Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa
Ainley Group is currently seeking two (2) CAD Civil Designers to join our Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa offices. As a successful candidate, you will use your technical abilities to prepare design and contract drawings, cross-sections, schedules and quantity estimates for municipal infrastructure projects in a dynamic team setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepare preliminary and detailed designs associated with municipal infrastructure projects.
- Coordinate project drawings with project managers, CAD staff and others.
- Ensure that the projects’ needs are met in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate and mentor junior staff working within the division.
- Certified Engineering Technologist (C.E.T.) or Civil Technician with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a design office in Ontario.
- Strong computer software skills including AutoCAD Civil 3D, Word, Excel & MS Project.
- Experience with Microstation & InRoads would be an asset.
- Familiarity with various municipal & regional design and drafting standards.
- Experience in preliminary design and detailed design associated with municipal infrastructure projects.
- Independent, organized and motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Flexible schedule and work life balance.
- Salary increase based on performance.
- Sick leave and personal leave.
- Comprehensive benefit plan upon hiring.
- Matched pension plan upon hiring.
- Participation in a company profit-sharing plan.
- Continuous training and professional development.
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees.
- Access to advanced technology tools.
And much more!
CAD Civil Designers (2)
Location: Belleville, Kingston or Ottawa