Brampton or Collingwood
Ainley Group is currently seeking a motivated CAD/Revit Designer for our Brampton or Collingwood Office. The successful candidate should have a minimum of 8 years of progressive experience of delivering AutoCAD/Revit drawings for municipal water and wastewater infrastructure.
As the successful candidate, you will use your technical abilities to prepare designs and contract drawings for municipal infrastructure projects in a dynamic team setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent Civil 3D and Revit knowledge on Water & Wastewater infrastructure projects including but not limited to preparation of Civil 3D surface from survey data, create alignments, plan & profiles, sections & details, assemblies & sub-assemblies, corridors and pipe network utilizing Xref and Data Shortcuts features.
- Preparing engineering drawings for all infrastructure components associated with Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants in CAD/Revit adhering to appropriate BIM/CAD Design Standards.
- Provide technical support for all CAD/Revit software.
- Provide support for plotting and electronic file submissions.
- Work with engineers, technicians and other team members to complete projects in a timely and effective manner.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of engineering and CAD/Revit standards.
- Civil / Construction Management design-related education (diploma) OR a certificate / diploma in computer drafting (AutoCAD and/or REVIT).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience delivering 2D & 3D AutoCAD / Revit Drawings relating to water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Fully conversant with AutoCAD Civil 3D and Revit with Water & Wastewater related experience.
- Have a strong track record and proven working history of Civil 3D & Revit.
- Working knowledge on Microstation, Recap, InfraWorks would be an asset.
- Familiarity with various municipal and provincial design and drafting standards.
- Independent, organized, resourceful, and motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible schedule and work life balance.
- Salary increase based on performance.
- Sick leave and personal leave.
- Comprehensive benefit plan upon hiring.
- Matched pension plan upon hiring.
- Participation in a company profit-sharing plan.
- Continuous training and professional development.
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees.
- Access to advanced technology tools.
And much more!
CAD/Revit Designer – Water/Wastewater
Location: Brampton or Collingwood