Our environmental team understands the value of the natural environment and is committed to minimizing impacts on aquatic and terrestrial resources.
Our aim always is to explore all available mitigation options and avoidance strategies and, through careful project planning and design, to establish project protocols that ensure the preservation of identified natural resources both during and after the completion of the construction process.
Our services include:
- Environmental impact studies,
- Environmental assessments,
- Terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems inventories and assessments,
- Vegetation community mapping,
- Species at risk assessments,
- Fish and fish habitat impact assessments,
- Fish passage studies,
- Ecological system evaluations,
- Watercourse restoration,
- Archaeology assessments,
- Contaminant waste management services.