Brampton or Collingwood
Ainley Group is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager – Water/Wastewater to join our Brampton or Collingwood offices. As a successful candidate, you will use your management and technical abilities to plan and deliver all aspects of water and wastewater systems in a dynamic design team setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead multidisciplinary teams in the preparation of planning reports, preliminary and detailed designs and oversee the construction administration of:
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Inground Reservoirs and Elevated Storage Tanks.
- Water and Wastewater Pumping Stations.
- Water Distribution and Sewage Collection Systems.
- Prepare technical and economic analyses for Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
- Prepare Contract Specifications, Tender Documents, and Applications for Approvals.
- Coordinate and mentor junior staff working within the department.
- Liaise with Clients, Subconsultants, Contractors and construction supervision staff.
- Review and issue finalized Shop Drawings.
- Assist with the preparation of Proposals for future projects.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) licensed in Ontario with a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in a Design Office in Ontario.
- Experience in planning, preliminary design, detailed design, and construction administration associated with Water and/or Wastewater Treatment Facilities and their associated infrastructure.
- Have a track record of gaining approval of infrastructure designs from approval authorities and environmental agencies.
- Skilled in cost estimating and specification writing.
- Strong computer software skills including Word, Excel & MS Project.
- Independent, Organized and Motivated Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and projects.
- Flexible schedule and work life balance.
- Salary increase based on performance.
- Sick leave and personal leave.
- Comprehensive benefit plan upon hiring.
- Matched pension plan upon hiring.
- Participation in a company profit-sharing plan.
- Continuous training and professional development.
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees.
- Access to advanced technology tools.
And much more!
Senior Project Manager – Water/Wastewater
Location: Brampton or Collingwood