Barrie or Collingwood
Ainley Group is currently seeking a Project Manager – Development Services to join our Barrie or Collingwood Office to project manage and coordinate land development projects for our municipal sector clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Project Manage and prepare peer review comments of engineering drawings, reports, calculations, and other documents submitted in support of land development applications made to our municipal clients.
- Coordinate with the municipalities, developer, developer’s engineering team, and other review/approvals agencies.
- Assist with the development and administration of the respective development agreement, including making recommendations regarding certificates of completion as well as securities to be held by the municipality.
- Review and investigate questions, concerns, and complaints received from the public, including coordinating with the developer and their engineering team to ensure satisfactory follow up and completion of any remedial work.
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Ontario specifically in land development and municipal infrastructure projects.
- P. Eng. or CET designation, registered in the Province of Ontario.
- Other applicable training and certifications such as CISEC would be considered an asset.
- Excellent knowledge of municipal infrastructure design and construction principles, standards, specifications, and practices is required.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of applicable Laws and Regulations including Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety and their application in construction projects.
- Superior analytical, decision-making, and negotiation skills.
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Valid “G” driver’s license and personal vehicle.
- Flexible schedule and work life balance.
- Salary increase based on performance.
- Sick leave and personal leave.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.
- Matched pension plan.
- Participation in company profit-sharing plan
- Continuous training and professional development.
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees.
- Access to advanced technology tools.
And much more!
Project Manager – Development Services
Location: Barrie or Collingwood